Jurassic World: Dominion Dominates Fandom Wikis - The Loop
Do you like this video?
Galaxy Nebula objects have the following characteristics:
- They are non-attracting objects, meaning that they do not exert a gravitational force on other objects in the simulation.
- They are attracted objects, meaning that they feel the effects of gravity from other attracting objects in the simulation.
- They have calculated orbital elements, and their orbit may be displayed.
- They do not collide with other objects, instead passing right through them.
- They experience nebula evolution, in which their nebula-specific properties evolve with time according to their position within the galaxy.