The Heating Rate represents the estimated rate at which the object's Average Surface Temperature in changing, based on the total flow of energy into and out of the object.
The Heating Rate is a read-only property that is continually calculated by Universe Sandbox using
Property Details[edit | edit source]
Location[edit | edit source]
Units[edit | edit source]
Heating Rate can be viewed using the following units:
- Kelvin per second (K/s) uses the SI units for temperature and time.
- Kelvin per minute (K/min) = 1.6667×10-2 K/s
- Kelvin per hour (K/h) = 2.7778×10-4 K/s
- Kelvin per day (K/d) = 3.8×10-7 K/s
- Kelvin per year (K/y) = 3.1688×10-8 K/s